Junior Graphic UI/UX Designer
RM24,000 – RM42,000 per annum
Job Duties & Responsibilities
You will be:
- Designing websites and optimizing it for SEO, speed and views across devices.
- Creating images, posters animated GIF and other digital creatives.
- Designing email marketing newsletters.
- Built excellent user experiences.
- Create wireframes storyboards, user flows, process flows and site map to communicate and interact design ideas.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop design concepts and implementations that are consistent with target and company objectives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability with WordPress, Adobe CC, SEO, and other website development tools.
- Able to create content with clear messages and along the ONE HEART PRINT brand guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
You are expected to be:
- Target Driven : over achieving is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
- Customer Focused : you enjoy speaking to and building relationships with customers.
- A Strong Communicator : both verbally and written you will be able to communicate effectively with people from all walks of life.
- Proactive : you are focused on building your pipeline, always looking for opportunities to grow sales.
- Confident : you believe in your ability to sell a product so you’re confident when speaking to customers.
- Resilient : you’re not fazed by a difficult prospecting call or losing a quote to competitor. You simply get back up and go again.
- Organised : You embed a clear structure to your day, allowing to stay productive.