Junior Sales Designer
Salary Starts From:
RM20,400 per annum
(RM1,700 per month)
*Depending on skills & abilities.
Bonus & Incentives Opportunities:
RM2,160 – RM8,900 per annum
Benefits: Achievement Bonus, Overtime, Annual Salary Increment, EPF/SOCSO/EIS Contribution, Career Development, Annual Leaves, Medical Leaves.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
What you will do:
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and Brand Standards.
- Produce graphic designs as per customer requirements.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals.
- Prepares estimates and establishes/maintains estimate follow-up procedures.
- Communicates with customers on order status and changes in the production schedule.
- Maintains an attractive retail environment (clean, organised, and functional).
- Helps as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and required paperwork.
- Identifies and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
You are expected to be:
- Target Driven : over achieving is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
- Customer Focused : you enjoy speaking to and building relationships with customers.
- A Strong Communicator : both verbally and written you will be able to communicate effectively with people from all walks of life.
- Proactive : you are focused on building your pipeline, always looking for opportunities to grow sales.
- Confident : you believe in your ability to sell a product so you’re confident when speaking to customers.
- Resilient : you’re not fazed by a difficult prospecting call or losing a quote to competitor. You simply get back up and go again.
- Organised : You embed a clear structure to your day, allowing to stay productive.